We are open for business here at K&B Bridals Hagerstown!
We’re so excited that we are able to serve our brides in-person. However, we do take many precautions to keep both our employees and those who visit us safe & healthy.
For everyone’s safety, here are the precautions that we currently have in place for our shop:
- We are By Appointment Only at this time.
- Please do not enter the shop, and kindly reschedule, if you or anyone with you is sick or have been exposed to someone who is.
- Masks are required (we have them available for you just inside our shop if you need one) and that you use our sanitizing station upon entering.
- All of our stylists are wearing a mask for your safety. They will also be washing and sanitizing their hands before and after each appointment.
- We keep (at least) six-foot distancing between each party.
- Gloves are available, should you wish to use them.
Other than what we’ve already mentioned, we do have some other changes in place to keep everyone safe!
Our bridal and bridesmaid appointments are available for the bride and up to three special guests. If you wish to have other guests join, we will be able to include them virtually!
Curious about children that will be joining you? They do count as a guest, and they must stay with an adult at all times during the appointment. We also ask that they wear a face covering, unless they are an infant.
Again, if you or anyone joining you has been sick or exposed to someone who is, please re-schedule your appointment. There will be no fee to do so!
We disinfect our gowns and all surfaces within the building regularly. Additionally, all of our employees are assessed on a daily basis to ensure that no one is working while sick!
We are so excited to have you join us for your appointment!